I've been tagged by Josephine Fraser and Nikola Tosic.
The rules: i have to blog about 5 things that people wouldn't necessarily know about me, and then in turn tag 5 other people.
1. There's a sticker on many of the objects in my flat. I'm trying to learn german. So there's "der Schreibtisch" on my desk, "der Dosenoeffner" on the tin opener, etc. I still have to figure out how to put these words together and make a sentence but at least my vocabulary is improving.
2. I'm quite obsessed with Dolores. It's on Rosa Luxemburg Strasse in Berlin. I go and eat something there nearly everyday.
3. I know a lot about strange sea creatures. When i was living in Luarca i spent hours at the CEPESMA.
4. I wish i could speak english with a Scottish accent.
5. I spend too much time reading crime stories, Minette Walters, Ian Rankin, P.D. James.
The five people i'm tagging:
André from the Directors Lounge, Vasili, Emily, Ann and Nicolas (if he ever finds the time now LIFT is getting nearer.)